Giacomo Borgogno & Figli 2010 - Barolo Cannubi 750 ml.
Size: 750 ml.
Borgogno was established in 1761 in Barolo, in Italy’s Piedmont region. It enjoyed an excellent reputation in the 19th century and was the official wine supplier for the dinner in 1861 celebrating Italy’s unification. In the early 20th century Cesare Borgogno exported to North and South America and in the 1960s the family changed the name of the company from Borgogno to Giacomo Borgogno e Figli to reflect the newer generations coming into the business. In 2008 the company was bought by the Farinetti family and the new owners made significant improvements to the cellars. Today the estate includes 60 acres in Barolo and the estate’s flagship wines are its Barolos, though it also makes Dolcetto d’Alba, Barbera d’Alba and Langhe Nebbiolo.