Michel Turgy 1999 - Grand Cru Dosage Zero Blanc des Blancs Collection 750 ml.
Size: 750 ml.
Domaine Michel Turgy was founded in Le Mesnil sur Oger in 1881. Emile Turgy was a farmer and vineyard owner and by the 1920s his son Maurice was making Champagne. The estate takes its name from Michel Turgy, grandson of Emile, who took over the domaine in 1955 and developed the Michel Turgy brand. Today the estate is run by his son Jean Michel. The 15-acre estate is in the heart of the Cote des Blancs and vineyards are planted exclusively to Chardonnay. Le Mesnil sur Oger is the southernmost Grand Cru village in the Cote des Blancs. Michel Turgy makes a full range of vintage, non-vintage and rose Champagnes.